Thermography allows you to see and measure thermal characteristics of objects that otherwise would be invisible to the human eye. Knowing the temperature gradient allows you to make timely decisions for any of several industrial sectors.
In agriculture, this technology is used to study physiological processes in plants that can have higher yields in extreme environmental conditions. Thermography is used in the medical sector for the early detection of diseases and as well as studying the diseases development.
In the construction sector, this tool has allowed for the development of technology to design high efficiency buildings.
Aplik has developed a technology that optimizes the irrigation of heap leach pads, increasing the processes yield. Just like traditional cameras, optical lenses allow us to take photographs at great distances.
Thermal images can be either interpreted by annalists o by embedded systems running automatic algorithms developed by Aplik.
Aplik offers custom systems using thermal imaging for the inspection, detection and measurement of industrial processes.
Our thermography technology consists in:
- Radiometric thermal cameras that can measure absolute temperature,
- Low cost thermographic cameras for detecting thermal faults,
- High speed inspection of continuous processes,
- Automatic scanning of processes,
- Long range optics,
- Development of algorithms for the operation, detection and automatic measurement of process variables,
- Remote operation of equipment,
- Rugged design for hostile environments: acid, high altitudes, extreme temperatures, high dust, low maintenance, 24/7